Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Published!!

I'm so excited... two pictures I've taken are going to be published!!! One is a black and white photo of Aiden's cute little piggy's and the other is one of Ryann and Aiden in A&M clothes. The one of Aiden's feet will be in Baby Stories II. The one of the kids together will be in Baby Stories - A Day in the Life of Baby Volume III. I'm so happy about this! The first one will be off the press the second week in September and the other should be out some time shortly after that. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I see a photographer job in your future!
Love you,
Aunt Brenda

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT! You have always been such a wonderful photographer! You need to post the pics that will be published - I would love to see them! Congratulations!
Love you, Ellen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Those are fantastic photos. Impressive!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Where did you enter the pictures?