Sunday, November 13, 2005

What a week!!!

OMG, am I glade this week is over! We were all so happy Adam come home. Aiden and I had a good time, but he missed his daddy terribly!! After a couple of days, when Aiden would cry he would call for Adam. He would also crawl around looking for him. He was SO happy to hear his voice on the phone, but even more so when he saw his face. Ryann was so excited to see her daddy too. Melony said she started asking to come see us on Monday. I picked her up early and we surprised Daddy.

Aiden started getting a runny nose on Tuesday, due to lovely allergies. With all the drainage, we experienced our first, (and second) vomit! I felt so sorry for my little baby. We've started some meds, he is already feeling much better. He also got his first busted lip. We were at Kay's and he wanted to try and walk from the couch to the coffee table without holding on to anything. He took about two steps, then down he went - face first in the coffee table. To my surprise he got over it pretty quick. He is going to be one tough kid!!

Ryann is growing and changing! She never ceases to amaze. She, Adam and Aiden are reading a book right now. Aiden keeps trying to turn the page and Ryann told him, "Aiden no, (you're) driving me CRAZY!!" - she is a nut! I can't believe how much she has changed, just in the past couple of months. She is so smart, and we all know how beautiful she is.....

Hope everyone has a SUPER week!!!

No comments: