Monday, March 26, 2007

Our week in review....

I don't plan on slacking so much that I'm only updating once a week, but we have been so busy lately. Give me time, and I hope to get back to keeping up with this thing better.

Adam is doing great in school. He was MIA most of the weekend, working on a project with his group. So Aiden and I headed to Morgan's birthday party with out him on Saturday. It was TONS of fun! First we had an Easter egg hunt, then jumping on the bounce house, headed to the petting zoo area, then time for cake. It was a great party. Aiden did not want to leave, but fell fast asleep after only 3 minutes in the car. That night we had dinner with Gamma and Papa. We were all happy to see them. It's been a while. Gamma won big again on their cruise. Bingo seems to be her game!

Aiden got a new baseball T, and LOVES it. He has spent most of his time outside playing with it. When he gets a bit older it'll shoot the balls out so he can hit them. He has become SO much fun! Adam and I have said several times in the past few months that he should just stay this age. He is such a joy to be around. He is no longer a baby; he looks like such a little boy. He doesn't even have that toddler belly anymore :(

I've uploaded lots of new pictures since our last post, starting on pg. 12 in the March album. I've also added a 2002 folder. It has some old ones of Ryann. I still need to scan in about 30 more, I'll let you know when those are up as well. Thanks again Judy and Melony for letting us have these! I also plan on finding the time to get the rest of our older pictures up over the next few days. Enjoy!
Hope you're all doing great!

1 comment:

Meli Palmer said...

If you ever start to miss Aiden's baby belly real bad, he can have some of Colin's! Colin could give 15 kids part of his baby and still look like he's carrying triplets :o)