Monday, September 22, 2008

Not so much....


In case you were wondering, we are still here. Life is busy busy, but what else is new?
As busy as we are, we don’t really have much to report. Ryann has her first loose tooth, so it’s only a matter of time before I’m posting some adorable snaggle tooth pictures of our little princess.

Ryann was home last weekend, and I can not explain how happy Aiden was to have his big sister back!! They got to attend a super hero story time at Aiden’s reading school. I wish you could have all been there when I picked them up… Aiden is BAWLING, because he is having such a wonderful time he doesn’t want to leave. Ryann was SO excited to tell me all the fun things they did that she couldn’t get a word out straight. They even go to meet Batman!! I was so happy to hear they had such a good time. Thats them in the picture above dressed as super heroes, ready to head to story time.
I guess that’s us in a nutshell right now. I’ve uploaded a TON of new pix and videos, so check those out when you get a chance

No comments: