Friday, June 03, 2011

Moving on to FIRST grade!!!!!!!!

Today is Aiden’s last day of kindergarten. He is EXCITED! Graduation was Wednesday morning. I know it’s silly, but I couldn’t help but tear up during the graduation ceremony. Before we know it we’ll be sitting at his high school graduation. I think its unfair how quickly time passes when you’ve got little ones. After the ceremony we went to Aiden’s classroom for a little reception. Mrs. Whitsell got up to give a speech and started bawling, which started the water works for me again too. Aiden was so lucky to have such an amazing kindergarten teacher. We’re all really going to miss her next year. Below are some pictures from graduation.



Adam and I with the Graduate before school.


Waiting to walk -- Shaking Mrs. Whitsell's hand


Singing


Yesterday the kindergarten class had their play day. I took the morning off to attend. Aiden had a wonderful time! Here are a few photos from that.













Also, here are a few pictures from Aiden’s first game with Odyssey, this game was May 23.


Ryann and Aiden before the game.



I'll post again soon.


Hope you all have an awesome summer!!

No comments: