Sunday, February 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Chandler!!!!

Adam, the kids and I all took a trip to College Station this weekend. We had a really great time. The purpose of our trip was to go to Chandler's first birthday party, but we also got to visit A&M, and eat some yummy food we've missed! I got some really cute pictures of Adam and the future Aggies on campus!!!
It was so great to visit with Jenny and her family. Ryann and Aiden had a great time playing with Chandler. That kid REALLY gets around. He is SO fun!! I don't think he ever stops smiling! Next to Aiden, he is the cutest little boy!!
I think Chandler had a great birthday, he got a TON of stuff!! We sure hope he likes his Elmo chair. The kids partied HARD, we were in the car for less than 10 minutes and they were OUT!!

Adam had his first soccer game of the season, they WON!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Have fun watching the Super Bowl!! I just watch the commercials!









No comments: