Tuesday, February 21, 2006

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY AIDEN!!!!!!!!

WOW!! Can you believe a WHOLE year has gone by?! Aiden has changed SO much!! He is walking more and more. He still likes to crawl, but he is now crawling about 50% of the time. We have started potty training, right now it's just him trying to understand he has to sit on the potty, which he seems to like doing. He is talking more and more everyday. It is just amazing how things seem to 'pop' out of his mouth. Aiden's birthday party will be this Saturday, and I think it's going to be a ton of fun... although you can bet Mommy will be crying her eyes out. We go to the doctor for his 12 month check up Thursday, I'll be sure to post his 'stats' then.

If you get a chance give Aiden a call and wish him Happy Birthday. He LOVES to talk on the phone and you just might get to hear him tell you "HI!!".

Hope everyone has an awsome week!!!!

2 comments:

George and Heather Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Aiden!! Hope he has a great party! Take some cute pics of him digging into the cake, I love those pictures!! He looks like you I think! Do you scrapbook? I would love to do a scrap trade with you if your interested!!

Anonymous said...

Awww...I can't believe he's already one! I remember the night Suzette & I drove all over West Texas to find that hospital of yours...but it was well worth the gas! ;-) Let's get together soon because it's been months since I've seen the growing boy!