Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ryann's first REAL ouchie!

Ryann's mommy called us Sunday afternoon. She just wanted to let us know Ryann was in the ER, because she had fallen and hit her eye. She was NOT seriously injured, but it scared her mommy half to death. She was suppose to be cleaning her room and tripped and hit her face on her large magna doodle. I talked to her while she as at hospital and she seemed fine. All she told me was, "I fell, and my eye bleed." She is going to be one strong woman!!!

This is Ryann the day after it happened

On a less scary note, Aiden and I joined our mom's group and went to the zoo today. It was a TON of fun. Aiden didn't really get too interested in too many of the animals. He liked the tigers and the birds. We went into the aviary and he got to feed some of the small birds. Then we had a YUMMY lunch at Mi Cocina's.... which I think was really Aiden's favorite part.

Aiden trying to 'bait' the little bird

*New pix are up!*

No comments: