Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spring is in the air!

Sorry it's been a while since our last post. It's taken a while to get used to Adam's new work schedule. We are still not fully adjusted, but we're working on it! I can't get good and asleep till I know he is home safe, so I'm not ready to start my day when Aiden is... it's made for some pretty interesting mornings!! Aiden and I worked in the yard today, first time since we moved in that we've had any time to put into working on the curb appeal. Aiden LOVES being out doors. He 'helped' pull weeds, but his favorite thing was to turn on the water spout and flood the flower beds. He is growing and changing so fast! He has consistently been using the potty just before bath time for about two weeks now. I can't believe my baby is already so big!!!!

We are getting ready for Easter and the famous bunny to come and visit. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Easter! It is my all time favorite holiday! I love the meaning, and the time of year, and the colors, I just LOVE it!! We are going to pick Ryann up tomorrow night. I can't wait for her to see her Easter dress, she is going to look and feel like the little princess she is!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter holiday!!!!!!

No comments: