Sunday, February 11, 2007

Daddy Daughter Sweetheart Dance!

MySpace Comments
MySpace Comments at GlitterBell.com


How cute is this?!!

Adam took Ryann to her first dance last night. They had SO much fun! Ryann LOVED her dress. When I took it out of the closet, I glanced at her. I had the joy of watching the biggest smile take over her face! As I was pulling over her head, she said "I love you Courtney" I said I love you too. She said, "I love you 'cause you bought me this dress". It was so cute! While I was getting ready to fix her hair, she asked me to make it look like a princess - so this is what she got....

When they came back from the dance, I got to hear what a wonderful time they had. Ryann said they danced and danced to "lots of songs!" What a wonderful memory for them to share. I hope Ryann understands just how lucky she is to have such an amazing daddy.

To see more pictures of the princess w/ her king (and a few others) check out our albums.

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day!!!

2 comments:

George and Heather Taylor said...

She is so beautiful and what a sweet Daddy! You did a great job on her hair!

The Honeycutt Family said...

I was just telling Melony how adorable she looks! Good job!