Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gearing up for Christmas!

We're steam rolling through these holidays! Thanksgiving was great, but it's over; time to move onto Christmas!

We picked up Ryann on Friday, and haven't sat still since!

Friday night we put up the trees and got them decorated, stockings hung. Then off to Adam's soccer game.

Saturday we took the kids to see Bolt - very cute movie! After the movie we headed out to the park to take our annual Christmas card picture. This was quite an adventure. It was COLD, and mommy doesn't handle the cold very well. Then the battery for my remote, (for the camera) died, which meant we had to use the timer.... do you know how hard it is to run in heals on wet grass??? Did I mention it was cold? And windy, after about 5 pictures my eyes started watering - I had mascara all over one side of my face.... Like I said it was an adventure. We ended up with a pretty cute picture, but you'll have to wait for your Christmas card to see. Here are a few others taken that day.



I LOVE these of the kids!



Afterwards we took the kids to pick a new ornament for their tree. This is one of my favorite traditions, it's always so much fun watching them pick the new one. Like with most of our shopping trips, Aiden saw exactly what he wanted, picked it and there was no changing his mind. Ryann on the other hand looked at every ornament the store had to offer, picked one - put it back, picked another- put it back, about 30 minutes later she had found the perfect one and we were headed home to add them to the tree.

Today we had church then Adam and the kids went to Gamma and Papa's while I headed out to a photo shoot. Like I said, busy weekend! The rest of the month will be much the same, busy busy! We hope you all are doing great, and if we don't see you, we hope you have a magical Holiday Season.

As always, new pictures are up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! AMAZING pics girl! Cannot wait to see the card! Working on mine this week!