Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Must see!

I've shared a few videos in the past of church messages, and I truly hope you watched them. Here is another one .... a MUST see. This was the message we heard Easter morning - really, you must watch!

If you like what you see, please join us this coming Sunday as this is the first part of this POWERFUL series. I know we have a lot of "readers" who aren't sure about the whole "God thing" so I'm urging you to come visit Keystone - I promise it'll be worth it.


Losing My Religion - Part 1 - Nicodemus (Easter) from Keystone Church on Vimeo.

I know we've been kinda MIA, and I promise to update you guys all real soon on what we've been up to, but until then watch the video above!!! (If you are a subscriber to the blog, and you got this in your email you might have to venture out to our actual blog to see the video. www.naborsfamily.blogspot.com )

We hope you all had an AWESOME Easter!

No comments: