Monday, August 23, 2010

My little Kindergartener


Today our baby started kindergarten! I still can't beleive we have already reached this milestone. This morning went great. Aiden slept like a champ, and even though he got to sleep in about 30 min. later than normal he wasn't quite ready to get up this morning, (you can watch the video by going to our photo site) he is just not a morning person. Once he was up and out of bed, the morning went very smooth. Aiden is SO excited to be going to his "big school"! He has a teacher I think we're all going to like very much, she seems really sweet.
He ended up with two kids in his class that he knows. Remember the little girl that named her cat AidenNabors? Well she is in his class, LOL. After getting him all settled in his class Adam and I went to the boo hoo breakfast. We got to meet a few other parents, and also meet the PTA ladies I'll be spending a great deal of this school year with. I joined PTA, and am on the board as the yearbook chair. So, if you ever feel the need to help, just let me know- I'm sure I can put you to work!!!
I think this year is going to be a wonderful one for Aiden! I can't wait until 3:00 to go pick him up!!!


No comments: