Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bye bye Summer

We’ve got just a few days of summer left! Ryann and Aiden are both really excited for the new school year. They had a great, fun filled summer, but Ryann is ready to get back and see all her friends, and she is very excited about going into the THIRD grade (gah!) Aiden is super excited to finally go to his “BIG” school. He is also eager to get to show off his new Chelsea backpack. LOL! Meet the teacher is tomorrow night. Both kids can’t wait to see their new teacher, and classmates! I promise to do more updating on the school front over the next few days!

With fall rapidly approaching that means the Nabors’ house is preparing for the upcoming soccer season. Adam has the teams first practice of the season scheduled for tonight. I can’t put into words how ready Aiden is to be back out of the field. We thought it was a good idea to give him the summer off, but I think we may have been wrong. It’s almost been like Aiden has felt like a piece of his identity was missing. He has been asking us pretty regularly when he get involved with a club too. So I guess after this seasons done we’ll start looking at the local soccer clubs!
 
Little has happened since my last post. Ryann and I both had birthdays in July. Ryann turned EIGHT! She decided to forgo our usual party, and instead asked for a family trip to Great Wolf Lodge. This was our second trip there for the summer, both trips where equally FUN!!
 
Adam and I have been up to the usual, work. Last weekend we took a trip down to College Station for a photo shoot. It felt really good to be behind the camera again! However, we’ve been so busy since we got home that I have yet to have a chance to pull the images up and start editing. So I don’t see me filling my weekends with photo shoots anytime soon! 

With school and soccer starting so quickly maybe I’ll have a bit more to post about, and hopefully I wont’ go months with out an update. I guess that’s just proof that our little family is growing up.

Until next time!!

 

No comments: