Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Picture update

Our photo hosting site went out of business, so I obviously haven't added any pictures in some time. I'm still searching for a good site - so if you know of one, send me the link.

I figured a picture post would be a good way to share some of our recent memories with you!

A few weeks ago Adam and Aiden headed out to Cowboy's stadium to watch FC Barcelona play Club America - talk about a dream come true for both my boys!!



Daddy and Ryann, just being cute this past Sunday,


My little Jaxie boy- all shaved for this crazy 100+ temps we've been dealing with all summer,

Daddy and Aiden being silly - LOVE this photo!

On Saturday Ryann and Aiden were invited to the most over the top birthday party I've ever seen! We all had a wonderful time. This party was carnival themed, it had face painting, fortune telling, hair coloring, balloon artist, dance contest, petting zoo, pony rides, and about a dozen carnival games, not to mention a true carnival food selection that included, cotton candy, snow cones, corn dogs, funnel cakes, BBQ sandwiches, popcorn, candy and so much more! Here are a few pictures of the kids enjoying all the festivities!






Also, here are the two pictures from Ryann's first day of forth grade that I was able to get from her mom. If you would like to read a little more about her first day you can read it on her blog at http://melk8879.blogspot.com/ 




No comments: