Monday, November 14, 2011

Family Pictures!!!

Whew, another week has passed! For some reason this past week seemed to last forever. I guess we’re all getting excited about Thanksgiving break. We had a relatively uneventful week; we actually got to enjoy some down time < That like, never happens! LOL!! Friday the PTA hosted movie night at Aiden’s school. So Aiden and I were there from right after school until after the movie ended. Adam picked up Ryann and we all enjoyed a fun family night. Saturday we met my friend Jeanette in downtown Roanoke and took some family pictures. She did an awesome job, and captured some really great images. And the kids were SO GREAT! We had a totally stress free experience… it was awesome. Those kids are such little models! Here are just a few of my favs… there really are to many to share.
Saturday night Adam stayed home with the kids and I headed out for girls night out. We had such a great time!
Sunday Aiden had his last soccer game of the fall season. The coach had to be out of town so Adam coached the boys to an impressive win, the final score was 6 to 3. Aiden scored an amazing goal! The crowd went NUTS!

Adam took Ryann to the orthodontist this morning for her 6 week check up. I haven’t heard from him yet, so I’m not sure how it went, but I’ll update on that next time.

The second six week ended on Friday. Ryann hasn’t received her report card yet, but Aiden did, and he did awesome!! Like I said before we’re all looking forward to Thanksgiving break. I’ll update again soon.

Here is one more picture from our trip to College Station last weekend... Adam took it on his phone, and I just saw it... so cute!

No comments: