Monday, May 08, 2006

Everyone has good news!

Seems like everyone has good news to share! Heather and George found out, after MONTHS of trying they are pregnant! Jenny and Emrick are also expecting, this will be their second. Jayme and Patrick decided a couple of weeks ago to start looking for jobs to get them back to Texas. They will be returning to the Houston area on May 20th!!!!!!!!!!! We are VERY excited for each of our friends!

Our lives have been pretty eventless. I did shoot my first non-friend/family wedding this past Saturday. It went beautifully! I ended up handing out a few business cards. The whole photography thing has really taken off, I've been busy every weekend for the past month or so doing shoots!

The house is beginning to come together. We've got one of the greenest yards on the block, which I'm really excited about. Since when we moved in it was brown and FULL of weeds. I painted an accent wall in our bed room to match our new bed/bedding. We both love it! Ryann and I painted the laundry room;it's on its way to being my girly room. It's pink and brown, I LOVE it!

Not much new to report on the kids, except they keep growing!

Helping paint

On Safari or at the park?

1 comment:

George and Heather Taylor said...

Thanks Court! We are so excited too. The house sounds like it is coming along. So proud for you and your family!