Monday, May 15, 2006

It was a Happy Mothers' Day!!


Aiden and I, celebrating our second Mother's Day!!

Not just a good Mothers' Day, but a good weekend. Adam was off Friday, so we got to hang out; something we don't really get to do much since his hours changed at work. Saturday I had a photo shoot in Dallas, then I dropped Aiden off with Gamma and Papa and Adam and I went to a wedding. We got to see some friends we haven't seen in a while. I then went to a party at Erin's house and back home. Sunday Adam let me sleep in while he took care of Aiden, and got breakfast. I got to open my gifts, a blue sapphire necklace from Aiden and a pink and white sapphire ring from Adam. I am so spoiled!!! Adam then left for some soccer games, and Aiden and I met Kay for lunch. After lunch we walked around downtown Grapevine and did a little shopping. We came home and got ready for dinner with Gamma and Papa. It was YUMMY!!! We came home and played with Aiden for a while. He has learned to climb up on Ryann's bike, so I pushed him around the yard for a while, then it was bath time. Adam took care of that while I worked on some pictures.

Hope all you other mommy's had just as wonderful a day!!!

Aiden riding Ryann's bike

No comments: