Friday, May 19, 2006

Growing up too fast!

That is exactly what Aiden is doing. He never seizes to amaze me! Aiden will talk your ear off! He can say countless words; he understands commands that shock me. The other day he had something that belonged in my bathroom, I told him to put it on the counter; and he went and placed on the counter. He is learning so fast! When he is coloring, or "writing" he begins to spell his name. He'll take the pen in hand and say A - I. It is so cute! He also has learned to fake a sneeze. It is hilarious; he does the head nod and everything. Aiden has a wonderful sense of humor, and knows when he is entertaining. He can show you where his head, ears, nose, mouth, feet and tummy are. I asked him the other day, where are your shoes; he grabbed his feet and looked at me like I was an idiot and said "feets!" Aiden is learning the art of eating with utensils. He does a good job, but still prefers to eat with his hands. I'm sure I'm leaving out a ton, so you'll need to come for a visit so you can see/hear it all for yourself.

No comments: