Sunday, December 10, 2006

Merry Fuson Christmas!!!!


We had our first Christmas celebration on Saturday. Some of the Fuson clan came over for good food, and great fun!!! It was so great to see everyone who was able to make it. It's crazy to think how much our family has grown - and so quickly! We are now up to EIGHT grandchildren! Colton, (the oldest) will be NINE next month!!! It seems like only yesterday he was Aiden's age!
I made my first and second turkey - they turned out really good! I was so scared I was going to ruin everything. I worried all day, but in the end everything was eatable! LOL!!! Everyone who came brought some yummy food too, so needless to say we'll be eating turkey, ham and brisket for the next week or so!
We were all so excited to have everyone over. Ryann asked ALL day when her cousins would get there. She couldn't wait to play with everyone! She told us 100+ times, "I want them to get here, I miss all my cousins SO much!" It was so nice to visit with everyone. We all live less than an hour apart, but life with kids keeps us too busy to visit very often. My cousin Jennifer and her boyfriend John were able to come this year, it was great to have them too! Uncle Frank and Aunt Brenda couldn't make it after all, we missed them; and hope to see them soon!!
The kids couldn't wait to open gifts! Ashelynn got to be "Santa" this year. Once she was done handing out gifts and I told the kids to tear in - they did! It was so funny; I wish we had video to share. It was like they had been waiting to open that first gift all their life... funny! Ryann and Aiden got some great gifts! After opening gifts we visited for a while longer, and then everyone headed home. We had a wonderful time visiting and playing with our family and can't wait to do it again!
After having Ryann for a little over three weeks, we took her back to her Mommy today. We were sad to see her go, but know she has missed her "other" family and was ready to go back. We'll pick up again real soon - she'll be her Christmas morning, and we can't wait!
New pix in our albums!

No comments: