Thursday, December 07, 2006

Wonderful big sister!!!

Aiden is the luckiest little boy in the whole wide world! He was blessed with a wonderful big sister. When they woke up from their nap today they asked to watch Bambi. Sometimes the thunderstorm scene scares Aiden. I heard him start to fuss, but I always try to let him work it out before rushing in to "save" him. Then I hear Ryann, "It's okay Aiden. Here, come sit behind Sissy, so you don't have to watch. It'll be over in just a second....... see it wasn't that bad, was it"? Is that not the SWEETEST thing EVER?!!!!! She is so loving! So sweet - you could just eat her up!!!!

2 comments:

The Honeycutt Family said...

That's so sweet! What a great big sis!

My Little Family said...

Reading that made me get all teary. She IS a wonderful big sister. And Kamri has asked me several times a day for the past two days when Ryann is coming home. I don't really know how we've managed to raise such a loving and thoughtful little girl ~ but a big pat on the back to God for giving her to us!! : )