Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mommy, I love you!

Now tell me isn’t that the sweetest thing to hear! Aiden started saying those sweet, sweet words on his own today. He's been able to say it back for a long time now. Today we were in the car, and I hear, "Mommy", "what Aiden", "I ove YOU!!!" It made my heart melt! I wanted to pull over and give him a great big hug! He is talking up a storm these days. Most everything he says is very clear. Even people who don't know him, or spend much time with him understand most things he says.

Aiden is doing wonderfully in gymnastics. His coach has been very impressed with how quickly he has learned. He really loves going. When I tell him, "time to go to gymnastics" he throws his arms in the air and says, "whew-who! play! I want to jump!" (they start the class on the trampolines).

Christmas is right around the corner!!! Everyone is very excited, but I'm wondering - where did this year go?! Time has FLOWN!
We hope you're all doing great! Please be careful as your traveling during this busy time of the year.

1 comment:

George and Heather Taylor said...

That is so sweet! I can't wait until Kyle can say he loves me back! Well, I love him being a baby, but it will be nice to hear him talk!