Monday, April 30, 2007

Back Online!

Yay!!! Ug, that was the hardest week ever! I didn't realize just how much we rely on the computer. I had pictures I needed to get edited and back to a client. Plus just our day to day stuff... After being forced to buy a new computer we also had to get Adam FOUR new tires for his car. Discover is loving us this month!

Ryann has been home since Friday. She is getting too big! She can now right just about anything if you spell if for her. She still won't try my name, says it's too long, but she is doing great. She can right a few words w/ out any assistant. She has been able to write Ryann and Mommy for some time now. She can also write the word FOX, and her sister's name Kamri. I think she just about has Daddy down too. Aiden is pretty easy for her as well- just getting too big! Aiden has learned to write the letter A. They both blow us away daily!

Aiden has started an art class, and really seems to be loving it! They do some really fun crafts. He is doing wonderful at gymnastics. Last week his coach said if he were a few months older she would recommend he be moved to the next level, but since he is only 14 months they can't move him for safety issues. He really impressed me. Ashelynn may not be the only gymnast in the family!

School is just about over for Adam. Then it's on to summer school. He is doing great, but really; did anyone think he wouldn't?? Not me!

Life for me is full of choices right now. I'm trying to decided if I really want to open a studio.... I LOVE being a photographer, but the idea scares me. It would mean lots of hours at the studio, that means time away from my family. I'm just beginning to wonder if it really means that much to me. Plus the huge fear of failing... I'm getting more and more curious about going to school to be a dental assistant. No matter what I decided, I plan on going back to school once Adam is finished. I'm thinking about going back to work until then. So, with all that said, please keep me in your prayers, I really need to make the right decision for me and our family.

Hope you're all doing great! I'll try to get pictures up soon.

No comments: