Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Where Have We Been?

Ummm, well our computer has passed on. So, right now we don't have one. I know it's very sad. We've been super busy!! Last Saturday we attended Suzette's wedding. It was BEAUTIFUL! She looked absolutely AMAZING!!! We are so happy for her!!! Aiden had a wonderful time at the reception, I've never seen a kid who loves to dance so much! I'll be sure and upload the pictures when we get a new computer.

Other than that I guess I don't have much to update you on. Ryann will be here this weekend, and we can't wait! Aiden told us last night, "I wanna see Sissy, where is Melny (Melony- Ryann's mommy)" It was very VERY sweet. They are growing too fast!

I guess that's it for now. If you all wouldn't mind sending me your mailing addresses (again). Those were all on the computer....

Hope you're doing great!
Lots of love!!!!

No comments: