Thursday, April 05, 2007

What does Child proof really mean?!

Because I can tell you it doesn't mean that your child can't open it! Yesterday Aiden opened a bottle that had a child proof top on it; I really thought I probably just didn't put the top on right or something. Well, seems that wasn't the case at all! Last night he (Aiden) woke up with a headache, so Adam got out some medicine for him. We left the bottle sitting on our night stand.... I just looked over and Aiden was pulling the cotton out of the bottle. Now I know we shouldn't have left the bottle sitting there - dumb on our part, I get that. But come on! It has a child "proof" top. Needless to say, all our child "proof" bottles will be moved out of the little guys reach! I don't know to be proud of him for figuring this out, or panic; because it could lead to potential danger!!! God help us!

No comments: