Monday, May 07, 2007

Nothing New

Life has been rather uneventful lately. Things seem to be moving in slow motion, except Aiden. He has picked up some extra energy some where. I remember when Ryann hit this stage. Aiden will run around in a circle speaking his own language, making funny faces, just being SILLY. He is SO much fun right now. I don't understand the whole terrible two stage. Both Ryann and Aiden were and are SO much fun. I would be happy to keep him like this for a while.

Adam finishes up school on Thursday. He'll be out for two weeks, then it's back for summer school. He is doing great! I'm so proud of him. He keep plenty busy. Work, school, and soccer games on the weekend. Busy, Busy!

I guess that's about it for now. We hope you're all doing wonderful!

1 comment:

The Honeycutt Family said...

I didn't understand the terrible 2 thing either. I've seen it a lot - but not in my own child. Thank goodness! Make sure you guys make plenty of time for yourselves too (alone and as a family) among all of the busy schedules! Glad things are going well for you all! :-)