Thursday, May 31, 2007

Been busy!

Whew, where did the week go?! I can't update you on much, because truth is - I can't remember much! LOL!!!

Ryann has been home for the past week, and it has been WONDERFUL! She really is a joy to be around. She is getting just too smart! We were driving around today, and talking about what letter words begin with. She was asking me and I would tell her, "Car starts with the letter C". Then I switched things up on her. She said something about the water tower, so I ask her what letter water started with. She sat for a minute... I said "Ryann what letter makes the Wh sound?" Another second passes..... Then with total excitement, "W, W says Wh!!!! Is that right?!" I was so proud of her. She knows what sound each letter makes. Just amazing I tell ya! We got her all signed up for soccer today. She'll be playing indoor, and couldn't be more excited! We don't yet know what team she'll be on, but should be finding out very soon. Daddy is VERY excited too!! The season officially starts June 22, so be expecting LOTS of pictures around then. Ryann is going back to her mommy tomorrow, but will be back real soon. We can't wait to have her here for EIGHT weeks starting later this month.

Not much new with Aiden, except have I mentioned how handsome he is? Oh my, I swear; (and I may be just a LITTLE bias) he is the best looking little boy I have ever seen! He is going to be SO jealous when Ryann gets to play soccer, and he is stuck sitting in the stands. Aiden LOVES sports, doesn't matter which one; if it requires a ball or running you can bet he wants to play! He loves to sing, and dance, talk - boy dose he like to talk! He loves coloring, painting, and he is DYING to get into my stamps! He is so much fun right now. I'm not ready for him to grow out of this stage. Speaking of growing, big foot is now in an 81/2 to size 9 shoes!!!!!!!!! Ryann is just now into a 9. We are going to have one big teenager on our hands if he doesn’t slow down! Crazy to think, he really is going to be a teenager one day.

I got some big news via email today! Jennifer Kravitz, (my cousin) is now engaged!!! She and John will tie the not January of next year in San Angelo! We are so happy for you two!! Take care of our girl John!

I've got lots of new pictures, I'll try to get them up tomorrow. Guess that's it for now. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: