Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wonderful weekend!


We had a wonderful weekend! Adam, the kids and I had a picnic at the Botanic Gardens. It was a BEAUTIFUL day ~ It was made for spending some quality family time outside. We ate, and then Adam and the kids played soccer. It was a wonderful time!! This was my mother's day, since Ryann was not with us last weekend. I couldn't have thought up a better way to spend my afternoon.

That evening we headed to Denton to watch Ashelynn at her first State comp. She did AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! She will be moving up to level 5 next week. We also found out what a little smarty Miss. Ashelynn is too. She is finishing up the third grade, which means she took the TAKs exam. She scored a 100 on the reading section and a 99 on the math! She is being urged by her teachers to join the math team. She said she is thinking about it. I mean this girl got it all ~ looks, athletic talent, and brains!

Over all she scored a 35.125 out of a possible 40 - she is amazing!
Lots of new pictures up! LOTS of the kids at the gardens and just about all of Ashelynn's meet. The pictures from the meet start on pg22 in the May folder. A lot of them are pretty blurry because I couldn't use a flash, and my battery was just about gone.
Hope you all have a wonderul week!

No comments: