Tuesday, September 18, 2007

School Days

Aiden's first day at Little Texas Scholar, or "reading school" was Saturday. It was an emotional morning. Aiden was doing really great, and then every kid in the class started crying. It turned in to and Mommy and me class for a few minutes. Once Aiden was settled and happy I slipped out the door. He is so excited about reading school, he talks about it daily. We are really happy we decided to go this route.



Ryann was home this weekend. We have all missed her SO much! It's amazing how much bigger she looks, after only three weeks. School is going good for her too. She couldn't remember much about school, so I don't have any details. She did tell us, "Mrs. West doesn't teach, we just play and play at school" I hope that isn't correct! She seems pretty happy with school, so that's good. We had a wonderful weekend with both our babies here. We can't wait for Ryann to come back.

Lots of new pictures up, they are all from Saturday because I forgot to take my camera to Gamma and Papa's house on Sunday. I'm trying to get back in the habit of taking pictures daily...we'll see.

Hope you are all doing great!

2 comments:

Meli Palmer said...

Gosh, Aiden looks SO much like you! I'm glad he enjoys his class...my Natalie loves to "read". Colin...he just enjoys DESTOYING books. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Ryann is learning so much in school. She can add 1 to just about any single digit number. She is also learning basic reading skills. She says that her favorite part of school is playing in centers. She loves taking her lunch and she hates riding the bus.