Monday, September 03, 2007

Our Anniversary weekend...


Adam and I celebrated early this year. I think we've decided that this will be our annual celebration, a trip to College Station, a room at Messina Hof and an Aggie game. This was our second year, and it was an absolute BLAST! We started off with a trip to the book store on campus... boy, are we getting old! Then we headed over to visit Jenny and her brood. After that we checked into our room. It was beautiful! We then headed out to an Aggie soccer game. It was fun, our girls WON!!! We met up with some friends at North Gate, and then headed to Harry's. I swear I saw most of Normangee.... it was fun!

Saturday we did some more shopping, and then headed out to the game. We had awesome seats, thanks to Jason and Jennifer - thanks again guys! It was a great game! Then more fun out with friends. It ended too soon, that's for sure.

I was eager to get home to my baby! Although, he isn't much of a baby anymore. It's safe to say Aiden is potty trained. It's great, but very bittersweet; almost feels like he doesn't need me anymore. I know that isn't true, but it really feels that way....

Thanks for reading, check out all the pictures from our trip. Enjoy your Labor Day!

1 comment:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Hi there...I found you through Heidi's site. I see you are aggies..How cool is this. I am class of 1985 and my brother is class of 1987...A few...years older than you both>>>LOL
Good to meet some more aggies. Congrats on the new cousin! My parents sill go to the Aggie football games, and have season tickets. Have a great week. Happy Late Anniversary!Chris