Thursday, September 20, 2007

Those four letter words!

Adam and Aiden are sitting in the living room, watching the fighting Texas Aggies play some football. Aiden has had me just about rolling on the ground hearing him yell, "Go, go, goo!" and "Get it!", "Throw the ball!!" All very cute and innocent phrases. Then what do I hear??? "Awww SHIT!" Yes, you read that right. Adam got onto him, "No Aiden don't say that word, it's not a nice word..." I whisper, well did you say it first? To my surprise his answer was no. That means Aiden has picked up that word.... I'm first to say, it's most likely my fault, that word escapes my mouth in the car more often then I care to admit to. Gamma is always saying you hear yourself in your kids, lesson here - mommy has a potty mouth, and is going to do MUCH better watching what I say in front of my little parrot!

2 comments:

Jessica Davis said...

Yes we got the gift, thank you so much. Jess

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart. I had an encounter with the same word. Unfortanatly mine was due to a grand parent with a potty mouth. Not my parents of course. I am looking forward to Tom doing boy stuff with Dean. Jess