Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A family in need....

I just recieved this email from my sister-in-law:

Hello moms out there I have a family in need of some support. Yesterday my daughters best friend (I am best friends with her mom as well) anyway her dads house burned to the ground. They lost EVERYTHING!!! They barely had time to get the kids out and they were not able to get there animals. They had the clothes on their backs and that was it. I feel absolutely horrible for this family of 5. (mom, dad, 2 boys and a little girl) To top things off they were renting. Please pray for this family they are in need of that desperately. I am also hoping to get some clothes donations and any household items for them as well. If you have any "extras" please respond to me. Here are their sizes for the clothes.....
little girl clothes 2t, size 6 shoe
little boy size clothes 3t, size 8 shoe
little boy size clothes 5t, size 1 shoe
mens medium shirt, 34 pant, size 10 shoe
women's med shirts, size 3 pants, 8 shoe

No comments: