Monday, October 22, 2007

Tooth Brush? No, no that can't be right!

This is how I started my morning:
Mommy, "Aiden go to the bathroom so I can brush your teeth."

Aiden, "I love my new teeth brush!!"

Mommy, "I'm so glad you love it, but it's a tooth brush; not teeth brush"

Aien, "No, no... You brush my TEETH, not just my tooth"

Mommy, mumbles to herself, "I can't argue with that!"

Aiden and I woke up to an empty house. Adam left for the week. We miss him like crazy when he is gone, but also LOVE the time to ourselves. We also woke up to a COLD front!! I already miss the warm summer sun!!!

We had a wonderful weekend!!! Friday was Adam's day off, so we took Aiden to play at Paradise Pond - we love that place!!
Saturday we had to redecorate the yard. We suspect a dog got a hold of our blow up pumpkins. I started our shopping trip saying, "I want cute Halloween, not scary" somehow that translated into turning the front yard into a grave yard - yeah not sure how that happened! It looks great though!!! Adam and Papa took a trip to Frisco Saturday night to watch some tennis. They got to watch McEnroe and Courier.
What is the fun of watching McEnroe, if you don't get to see him have it out with the ref??

Adam had a blast!!
Sunday Aiden got to try his hand at flying a kite. The weather was PERFECT. He thought it was pretty cool, but lost interest when we pulled out the football. In looking at the pictures you notice Aiden wearing gloves... yeah, I have no clue what that was all about. He asked to wear them when we were getting him dressed, and surprisingly they stayed on almost all morning.

We forgot all about the Blue Angels coming to town, but that turned out to to be okay, we got to see most of the show sitting in our front yard.


I would file Sunday and our trip to the park under wonderful! The whole day was filled with family time. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my Sunday.

I'm working on getting pictures from the weekend up, check back soon to see those - I'll edit this post later to add a few.

No comments: