Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our weekend... in pictures

WOW, did we have a great weekend?! Aiden and I drove to Greenville to pick Ryann up from school. She wasn't sure she wanted to make the long drive back home with us, but in the end I think she was happy she did. It took us over 3 hours to get home, there was traffic the WHOLE way. The kids did great, and the trip was actually a lot of fun! When we got home they got to work on a gingerbread haunted house. Both kids and Daddy seemed to think that was TONS of fun!

It turned out pretty cute, huh?

Saturday we headed out to the Pumpkin Express in Argyle. That place was great, and we hope to make this an annual thing. We got to ride a train, play on the bounce houses, go through a hay maze, and much much more!

After our afternoon nap we headed to the park. That was a lot of fun. Aiden just about gave me a heart attack working on this.

Ryann was so brave on the rock wall....

Then we headed to the safety fair. The kids got to see Care flight helicopters up close; we even got to see one take off. They got to climb in the fire trucks, and then we got to watch the SWAT team take over a car... that was so AWESOME!!!!




Sunday Gamma came over. We just hung out at home and played until Ryann's mommy came by to take her home. It was a very busy and FUN weekend.

Today I ran over the donations, for the family in my previous post: to Adrian's. All I can say is I'm surrounded by the best, most giving people I know - you guys ROCK!!

We are already for tomorrow. My little spider is ready to do some trick-or-treating!! Hope you all have an awesome and SAFE Halloween!

Many, MANY, many more pictures in our gallery!

No comments: