Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Exploded!

I don't have much to say about Thanksgiving. I was sick and spent most of the day in bed. We went to Gamma and Papa's house, and that was really nice. The kids just loving getting to spend time with their grandparents, and Adam and I feel pretty blessed that they are so close and get to do so pretty often.

As the title reads, Christmas exploded at our house. Technically it exploded this time last week. I love watching the kids decorate the tree, to watch the excitement come over their face; and then the rest of those little bodies is just so fun! So we just HAD to do it last week while Ryann was here to be apart of the festivities!

One of our traditions is taking the kids to pick out a new ornament every year. Our big tree is themed, and I really wanted the kid’s ornaments to reflect who they are now, so I got them their own little tree. They had a blast decorating it.

This year was Ryann's year to put the star on top of the big tree, and she was SO excited....

Aiden put the star on the kid’s tree.

Daddy crawled on the roof and got the lights up. We still have a little work to do to get the rest of the yard finished, but all in all we are ready for the fat man at this house! I'm SOOOO close to having all my shopping done too!

LOTS of new pictures up, go check out when you get the chance!

1 comment:

The Honeycutt Family said...

We're very excited as well! The kids all have their own trees as well and LOVED decorating them! Well, Kamri will when she's here next. Glad I'm not the only one with a themed tree and likes it a certain way! lol No outdoor decoration yet here, but that's b/c we all keep getting sick. I'd say 1/2 of our shopping is done....I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! Glad you got to do your's with Ryann - they are both adorable! :-)