Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Holidays are here!!!

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away?! My gosh this year seems to have FLOWN by!!

Things are busy busy at the Nabors' home. We haven't seen Ryann in a few weeks, but she'll be here this weekend, and we can hardly wait!

Aiden is doing wonderfully! He can now right the letters A, X, and T. He knows all his vowels, and is practically swimming on his own! He is growing up WAY to fast! Someone please tell me how to slow him down!!

Early in the week Jenny and her adorable kiddos, Chandler and Elizabeth came for a visit. It was so great to see them! Our visit just wasn't long enough. Aiden loved having Chandler here to play with.

Adam is busy with work and school. He'll be gone the week following Thanksgiving for work. This trip is coming up too soon for me, I feel like he JUST got back. But it's just for four days, I think Aiden and I can manage.

I guess that's about it for now. Sorry, no new pictures. I'll get to work on that.
Hope you are all doing great!

No comments: