Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ryann's first BIG girl Hair cut!!

If you've been keeping up, Ryann's hair has changed quite a bit over the past few weeks. Take a look at her hair in my last post, see how LONG it was? We took Ryann in for her first ever big girl hair cut today. They ended up needing to cut off about four inches. I have to be honest; it hurt to watch all that hair fall to the floor. The end result is great though! They trimmed up her bangs. She looks SO adorable. I like the shorter hair, with all those curls it sure does make brushing/fixing it SO much easier!

These are the only pictures we have so far of her big girl cut, more to come!


We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

The Honeycutt Family said...

WOW! Much better! I bet she was excited...a little weight off her neck too I suppose! What did Melony think? Alyssa and Coby both got one today! Alyssa lost about 3 in. of hers which was at her shoulders already....think my short hair is rubbing off on her! lol Hope her mom likes it! Hope you feel better soon!