Monday, January 14, 2008

brush 'em brush 'em

The kids visited the dentist this morning. We got pretty good reports, so I'm happy! Ryann has been doing a great job brushing, but the dentist suggested a change in diet. No sodas or juice and only sugar free gum and candy. She has two teeth that they are watching for cavities - that is why these changes are so important. I talked with Ryann about this, and she seems okay with it all. Her six year molars are working their way to the surface! She was SO good while getting her teeth cleaned, which is more than I can say for Aiden. Some how he got it in his head that they were going to take his teeth out. Not sure how that happened, so mommy had to hold him down while he got his teeth cleaned - good times!

The rest of our weekend was pretty much the norm. We did go to Taryn's birthday party, and that was fun! I've got lots of pictures from that and the rest of our weekend. I'll work on getting those up over the next few days.

We hope you are all doing wonderful!

2 comments:

Cat said...

Good to hear their teeth are so good because when I took my kids a few months ago, it was BAD! I don't know what's different about Texas, but when we were in Oregon, NONE of my kids had ANY cavities. We move here and in one year, Sara had 1, Ryan had 13 (yup, it's true!) and Camille had 5! Holy crap!

Meli Palmer said...

Dude. I am like the only person who does not take their kids to the dentist.