Sunday, January 27, 2008

Catching Up

Sorry, I've been REALLY bad at keeping up with this thing lately. I FINALLY got all those pictures up that I've been promising for like a month!
Here are a few of my favorites....

These were from Taryn's party. The kids had a wonderful time. The girls put on a "fashion show" and dance. Of course Aiden couldn't be left out. Aunt Adrian turned my sweet little boy into a mean biker dude... isn't he adorable?!


I just HAD to dress up baby "D" she is so sweet - looks like a doll in these to me!

Just an adorable picture of Ryann I *had* to share.

Adam and I had a REAL date night Friday. We don' t do this much, we just can't squeeze them in very often - but here we are!

Believe me there are MANY, many more picture; go have a look for yourself.

Adam, Aiden and I headed out west for Jennifer and John's wedding this weekend. It was a long trip, but Aiden handled it like a champ. This was our first long trip since we declared him potty trained and he did awesome! Even with LONG naps both days, we still have a dry car seat!!! So, back to the reason for our trip; the wedding. It was beautiful!! The historic building where they had the wedding was stunning. Jennifer was a beautiful bride! Aunt Brenda and Uncle Frank looked amazing too. It was the first time I ever saw my uncle so dressed up, he looked so handsome. We were so happy to be apart of their special day. Here are just a few pictures, again LOTS more in our albums. I feel like a HUGE dork, I didn't get any pictures of my grandma, or my other Aunt.... sorry, maybe next time!

Oh, did I mention how much Aiden LOVES to dance at weddings?
I've been busting my bottom TRYING to get caught up on the kids scrapbooks - I don't know if that is every really going to happen, but I have cranked out some pages that I LOVE and that I'm pretty proud of! Remember I'm a little behind... so these are Aiden during the first half of 2006, enjoy!









1 comment:

Cat said...

GREAT pics Courtney! And those scrapbook pages are adorable!