Monday, February 15, 2010

Soccer update!

I have to admit, I’m pretty proud of myself; I’ve been doing a rather good job of keeping this thing updated this month….. 4 post in 15 days? Not bad!

We’re getting back to some somewhat normal weather around here……. Living in Texas I use the word normal very loosely! The snow was BEAUTIFUL! We received right at 14 inches – WHOA! We all loved looking at it, and playing in it. I don’t think I could live someplace where it snowed all the time, but every once in a while is nice.

If weather permits Adam and Aiden will have their first soccer game next Saturday. Adam’s planning on beginning practice this week. He was able to get the team’s name changed from Hippopotamus Hipsters, (UGH!) to Keller Galaxy. He and Aiden decided on the name together. I’m excited to meet the rest of the team. We know one of the kids; he is one of Aiden’s friends from school. I’m hoping we have another good group of kids/parents. We really enjoyed his team/team parents on his indoor team, so I’m looking forward to this first practice.
If you get the chance you should totally come out and cheer on the team. Below is the team schedule.

2/27/10 11:00 am Keller Galaxy VS Thunder

3/6/10 10:00 am Sidewinders VS Keller Galaxy

3/25/10 7:00 pm Screaming Fleas VS Keller Galaxy

3/27/10 11:00 am Keller Galaxy VS Transformers

4/10/10 1:00 pm Speed racers VS Keller Galaxy

4/15/10 6:00 pm Keller Galaxy VS Soccer Ninjas

4/17/10 12:00 pm Paladins VS Keller Galaxy

4/24/10 9:00 am Keller Galaxy VS Earthquake

5/1/10 10:00 am Thunder VS Keller Galaxy

5/8/10 9:00 am Keller Galaxy VS Knights

Aiden will be turning five in six days!!! We’re having his party on Saturday. It’s going to be a lot of fun for Aiden and his friends! I still can’t believe he is going to be five, where does the time go??

We don’t really have much else to update on right now. I uploaded a TON of pictures from our snow days into our online album – worth a look.

Until next time!

No comments: