Monday, February 01, 2010




January went by SO quickly! I sure hope this isn't a glimpse of the upcoming year. We ended the month with a weekend trip to College Station. The reason for the trip was Chandler's 5th birthday party. Adam and I were really looking forward to going. We miss College Station. We had a wonderful trip. We got to visit with Jenny and her kiddos, Jayme and I was even able to reconnect with another good friend from school. We had plans to get some pictures done of Adam and Aiden on campus, but it was WAY too cold. I was able to snap a few of Adam outside former Student building. And we were finally able to visit the Bonfire memorial, which is amazing by the way. The weekend went by too quickly, and we returned to work and school today. Even Aiden liked College Station, he wanted to know when we can move there........ I guess if he ends up an Aggie he'll get his wish!

Aiden is making the move to outdoor soccer later this month, and Adam was asked to be his team's coach. Aiden is going to be SO excited!! I think Adam is really looking forward to it. The team has a name, but it's awful, and we're hoping to change it! I'll update more on that as things begin to unfold.
Ryann and Adam are looking forward to the annual Daddy Daughter Dance this weekend. Ryann can harldy stand it. She started asking about it back in October. They always have such a great tim! I hope she realizes how awesome her Daddy to do this with her every year. She picked out her dress about a month ago, and I know she'll look absolutely beautiful - so check back for pictures of that soon.




No comments: