Thursday, September 01, 2011

SEPTEMBER?!?!

Is anyone else sitting in amazement that it's already September?! This year is flying by!!! I’ve got my fingers crossed that this means we’ll have some cooler weather coming our way. This summer has been ridiculously HOT. When it’s too hot to enjoy the pool – it’s just too hot!

I don’t really have an update, just wanted to see if anyone else woke up today wondering where this year has gone?!

Adam and I attended the first grade curriculum night on Tuesday. I can easily see why Aiden loves his teacher. Mrs. Ries is so sweet! I love that she refers to her class as a family. She explained how her class room will work, and things to expect through the year… I feel confident that Aiden is going to have a wonderful first grade year!

More updates to come soon!
Happy September!!!!

No comments: