Monday, January 09, 2012

The smart one.....

Adam the kids and I ran to Target over the weekend. Each of the kids had a gift card from Christmas, and I had a couple household items I needed to get. So, Adam took the kids to the toy isles and I headed to pick up the few items I needed. When we got back home Adam told me that they ran into Jacob and his mom at Target. Jacob is in Aiden’s class at school. The boys said “hi” to each other and talked for a few minutes and Adam introduced himself to Jacob’s mom. At some point in their conversation Jacob’s mom referred to Aiden as the “smart one”. Apparently she had gone to the school Friday to have lunch with her son, and Jacob was pointing out everyone in his class. He pointed to Aiden and said, “That’s Aiden Nabors. He is the smart one”. There is no point to this story. I just thought it was cute, and wanted to share – and also make sure it’s written down some place so I won’t forget.
We didn’t do a whole lot this weekend, and that sure was nice. I’ve had a very hard time getting back to our normal schedule since the holidays. So time at home with the family is fine with me!

No comments: