Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm busy!

So, we were out to lunch today. Aiden walked off and was sitting at a table by himself. I said, "Aiden com here please." And what do I get in return??? "I'm busy" WHAT?! How do you even know what busy is? You're only two years old! Ryann also surprised her mommy by asking for a refill. Again a mommy shocked by a new word. See I told you they are growing too fast!

In my last post I talked about how smart Ryann is getting. She knows all the sounds letters make. Today on our ride to take her back to her mommy (it's about a 45 min drive) we used that to learn how to spell 4 new words. She learned out to spell cat, bat, hat and daddy. I taught how to sound them out and spell them out loud. That took MAYBE 20 minutes. Then I handed her a pen and paper and asked her to write them. She did it with out ANY help! What a little smarty pants!!! I'm pretty sure she is going to be reading before kindergarten is over, she just might be doing a bit of it before school starts!

Any who, we've got a busy weekend of soccer games and photo shoots ahead of us. Hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

Pictures are up - start on pg 30 in the May folder ~ enjoy!

No comments: