Friday, June 08, 2007

A new look...

For me and the house! I cut SEVEN inches off my hair! I LOVE it. It's so easy to fix! I'll try and get some pictures soon, but it's shorter in the back and comes to about mid neck in the front. The front of the house got a "make over" too. Adam and I spent ALL day working in our flower bed. I got rid of five shrubs that I HATED, and planted five new ones. We also got some dwarf mondo grass and dusty millers to line it with. It looks great!

We've been so busy this week. Seems like we haven’t been home except to crawl into bed every night. I did get to keep Dayln Thursday. She is getting so big! She is doing an army crawl all over the place, and pulling herself up on the furniture. I took a ton of pictures, and will try to get them posted soon. I guess that's about it for now. I'll update, when I have something to update you on. Until then, enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

George and Heather Taylor said...

Gosh, you have been busy! I haven't looked at the site in awhile and I had a lot of catching up to do. The kids are georgeous as ever, and sounds like you and Adam are doing great. So proud for you--having such a wonderful family.