Tuesday, July 10, 2007

BAD Photographer!!

I know I promised to get pictures of Ryann at gymnastics tonight, but I forgot my camera. Life seems to be working that way a lot these days! I would forget my head if it weren't attached!! Gymnastics went great! Ryann had an awesome time!! Her coach said she is really doing very well. With her birthday just around the corner she could move up to a level two, but since she is only here for the summer, I thought it best to keep her right where she is. She likes her coach, and is very comfortable with her class... no need to jerk the rug out from under her, ya know?

Now, onto BRAGGING about our baby boy.... I've thought from the beginning that he really seemed to be a natural at this whole gymnastics thing. Seems his coach agrees. Typically Aiden isn't supposed to move up to the next level, (level one, the class Ryann is now in) until he turns three - which is seven months away. His coach is going to talk to the powers that be about getting him moved to the next level. He has become too advanced for his class (her words!). If they say no, because he is so far from turning three; she is going to begin working with him on level one activity on her own. I can't decide what would be best. Once he moves up to the next level, it will no longer be a parent involved class. I know he would be fine with that, but I'm really going to miss our Tuesday nights. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the gym decides would be best.

Tomorrow morning we'll head to art class, then off to Mesquite to meet Ryann’s mommy. She'll return on Friday the 13, one year older! Then Saturday is the party. Ryann is SOOOOOOO excited!!! Sunday is her soccer game; then life is back to its same old "boring" self.

We hope you are all doing great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy!! That is great that he is doing so well. But to be honest, I can't believe that he will be 3 in 7 months. That is SO weird! Happy Birthday to Ryann!!