Monday, July 02, 2007

Rainy days...

Or what seems like MONTHS! Ryann went to spend a few days with her mommy, but will be back tomorrow. Aiden and I have been busy. Yesterday while daddy did some studying Aiden and I went and picked up the last of the party supplies for Ryann's party. Today we went to see Ratatouille. It was pretty cute. Aiden did great. He sat pretty still, only asked to get up twice; and that was to use the potty - so I didn't mind! When the movie ended we headed out, only to discover it was POURING, and I forgot our umbrellas in the car. I stood there for a moment, trying to decide what we should do. I told Aiden that I would hold him and run to the car. He said he wanted to run, so we took our time - got totally soaked, but had the most fun walking to the car. It was a moment that I hope I can hold onto for a very long time. It continued to rain ALL day! I'm so sick of the rain. I want some nice, pretty weather. I want to take the kids to the park, or the pool. Or maybe just out to play in the back yard. Maybe July will be a little less wet than June was - guess we'll have to wait and see.

No comments: