Sunday, July 22, 2007

Soccer, birthday, and more!

Let’s see, since our last post Ryann has had two soccer games. She is continuing to do great! She took a good spill at today’s game. But was back in the game after a short water break.

Gymnastics is going great. This week will be Ryann's last. I think she is really going to miss it. The gym decided to have Aiden try to follow his current class with no help from me. Once he is comfortable following the circuit completely alone he will move up to the next level.

My 25 birthday was Friday. I am so SPOILED!!!!!! Let’s just say I married the most wonderful man in the whole world! He knows me so well, and always knows just what to get me. That goes for the whole Nabors' clan. I am so very blessed to have these wonderful people in my life!!!

We took the kids for their first visit to a water park earlier this week. We all had a blast! Aiden woke up the next morning asking, "Can I go back to the water park??" We will defiantly make another trip before the summer is up. I guess that is it. I've got some pictures I need to get up, but I'm far too sleepy tonight. We hope you are all doing well. Enjoy the hot, rain free days ahead!!!!

No comments: