Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Busy busy!

I don't think I've ever gone this "long" with out an update on here before. It hasn’t' been because there are no updates, but rather we've been far to busy to post. I don't even know where to start!

I guess biggest news first, Uncle Brent graduated!!!!!! It's a few days later, and we can officially call him Coach Nabors. How cool is that?!! Brent will be teaching ninth grade English and coaching soccer. Can you think of a better job for him? We are all so proud of Brent!

Aiden officially moved up to the level one class at gymnastics tonight. He did pretty well, better than I expected. This was his first class with his new coach(s) and Gamma and GG came to watch. I think he was a tiny bit preoccupied with that during parts of the class. Over all though he did very well.

As I said before, we've been busy. Ryann's had soccer games the past two Sundays. She is doing great. Still a little afraid of the bigger girls, but doing good; and most important having a wonderful time! We took the kids skating earlier this week. That was fun. Ryann got some inline skates for her birthday and couldn't wait to learn to use them. I don't have any pictures, but after a half hour or so she was doing it all by herself!!!! She and Aiden had so much fun; I think we'll try to go back later this week. Monday we went back to the water park. It was a blast! This time Carson and Cambree joined us. Adam was glade to have someone to ride all the big rides with, and Ryann was tickled pink to have a girl "her size" to ride with. Aiden was just happy to be in the sun and water! Adam and I are also in the middle of painting the house. I've decided I hate painting. I'll be so happy when we are finished! It looks great, but I'll be thrilled if I never see another gallon of paint, brushes, tape - you get my point!

Ryann's last soccer game is Saturday at three. We are still trying to get things worked out so we can have some type of celebration for her before/after the game. I'll email with details as soon as we get that figured out.

I FINALLY got all of July's pictures up. I really slacked off in the picture taking area the last few months. I'll try to do better! You'll also notice the link for Ryann's photos. Ryann got her first digital camera for her birthday, and this is where I'll store all of the pictures she takes. You can now see the world through Ryann's eyes. I don't think I like that camera much, I swear I look 15lbs heavier in the pictures. I should have some to add tomorrow. The kids are staying the night with Gamma and Papa, and they are going to the aquarium; Ryann was sure to grab her camera.

I guess that's it for now. We hope you are all doing great!

No comments: