Friday, August 24, 2007

It's finally Friday...

And I just want to nap!!! Today was Adam's first full day at work this week. His allergies got the best of him, had him pretty out of it all week. I picked up Ryann late last night. By the time we made it home everyone was asleep. She was so out of it, when I asked her if she liked her new bed, she told me "I like it, but it's not new". Silly little girl! This morning she told me she loved it, and that it is really comfy. The kids and I went to a swimming play date this morning that was a lot of fun. I am so ready to start Aiden's swimming lessons next week. I think he is going to have a lot of fun!

The kids caught the ice cream man, for the first time since we moved her OVER a year ago! I had to stick them in the bath when they finished. Of course Aiden got the Spiderman pop, and Ryann picked the Power Puff girl. It was so cute; this was Aiden's first experience with the yummy goodness the ice cream truck brings.

We are pretty laid back this weekend, nothing planed till Sunday; when we'll watch Ashelynn at her first comp. I am SO EXCITED!!! She makes me cry, or at least tear up every time I watch her.

Monday is Ryann's first day of kindergarten! Her mommy is very impressed with the school and her teacher. More importantly, Ryann is super excited to start!!! I still can't believe she is this big already; it seemed to happen over night!!!

We hope you all have an amazing weekend!

No comments: